Sunday, September 22, 2013

Angel Baby

This morning I was awaken to sweet kisses and little hands opening my eye lids. I opened my eyes and smiled at you. You asked me 'Mom are you happy?" I nodded yes and  you smiled big and said, "You happy because you woke up with your baby giving Angel kisses" I couldn't help but hug you and give you some kisses back. You are so sweet, I can always count on you to be playing with your friends running around and run up to me kiss me and run off again playing. :)  You bring laughter and Joy into Yo'sea an I's life. I love you so much, you have an expression for each event in our life. You are also so fearless. you weren't scared to go to Preschool. You aren't scared to dance Fancy dance in front of people even if you are the only little one dancing. You aren't scared to correct people on the correct way to pronounce your name. You are a great example of believing in oneself . I really love you so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment